Friday, January 17, 2014

Guest Post on Writers Helping Writers

Hello readers.  Happy 2014!

Looks like I'm already failing in my primary New Year's resolution: to post more often.  

In my defense, my kids had a school break of almost one month so my days were filled with trips to the swimming pool and to the movies.  Not that I'm complaining: I love spending time with my kids and it's a real gift to be able to spend so much time with them.  But my posting suffered.

Watch for new posts soon. For anyone who missed it, I just wanted to highlight my guest post on colloquial speech published at Writers Helping Writers.  I was very pleased with the enthusiastic comments the post generated and hope that some of the readers of that piece have now ventured onto my blog.  Welcome!

A big thank you to that blog's founder and curator Angela Ackerman, who is a great editor, wonderful to work with and a tireless advocate for her excellent site.  Thank you Angela for giving me the opportunity to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment